If you click on edit image information below the image, a new window with a Java applet will open. You can add elements such as polygons, arrows, text and hyperlinks to your image using this editor.
This information is available in player mode and can be accessed by clicking on the „i“ symbol below the image.
The applet may take a while to load, if you are using it for the first time. You will have to accept the security certificate in order to load the applet. Please also ensure that you meet the technical requirements for the applet.
The following editing features are available (currently, only in Firefox):
Inserting polygons: You can add polygons to your image, which can also include text. The text will pop up when the user clicks on the polygon. Use your mouse to place the edges of the polygon and close it by clicking on the point where you started. A text box where you can enter text will open if you double-click on the border of the polygon. Press ok to save the text and return to the image editor.
Adding an arrow: Click the position where you would like the arrow to start. Then release the mouse and click where you want the arrow to end.
Inserting text: Click the position where you want to place the text box. Initially, a default text will appear, but you can enter your own text simply by clicking on the default text. Please keep in mind that line breaks are not possible. You can access and edit the text box at any time by clicking on it.
Adding hyperlinks: After clicking on the position where you want to place the hyperlink, the hyperlink icon will appear. If you double-click, a window will open and you can choose between linking to a text, image, video or an external link. Please click and ok, to return to the image editor.
• You can mark an object by clicking on its border.
• If an object is marked you can change its color by clicking on the color symbol .
• Your entries will be saved if you click save . If you want to return to the card editor, please click ok.
• You can move an object by moving the mouse over the edges and then dragging it to its new position.
• If an object is marked you can delete it by clicking on the trash icon
• The size and shape of an object (polygon and arrow) can be altered by moving the mouse over the edges until the cursor becomes an arrow. Then you can left-click and drag the object into its new form.
• Please be aware that additional image information is only available in preview mode and not in the card editor.